DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
GHHI and its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns and affiliates provide this site “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, and expressly disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
GHHI and its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns and affiliates do not warrant that the operation of this site, or the information, content or materials included on this site will be uninterrupted or error free. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, GHHI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. GHHI does not warrant that these sites, or its servers, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; LIMITED LICENSE
All material on the site, including text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and other material (collectively “Content”) are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws of the United States.
Use of Site
Except as otherwise indicated on the Site, you may view, download, retrieve, access and print documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, information, educational, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- GHHI reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, retrieve, access and print documents and information available on this site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from GHHI.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- You may not sell or resell Content.
- You may not use the Content on any other website or in any other networked computer environment for any purpose.
- You shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that is used to generate pages on the Site.
- The pages and elements on this site are protected by Intellectual Property Rights, owned by GHHI, and are not licensed herby. You may not copy or imitate, in whole or in part, the pages and elements on this Site without the express permission of GHHI. The rights specifically above to view, download, retrieve, access and print the Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site.
REMOVAL OF CONTENT
GHHI does not knowingly permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this Site, and will remove all Content or User Content if properly notified that such infringement has occurred.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any Content or User Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) by providing GHHI with the following information in writing: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics); (iv) your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Your statement may be sent to Vice President of Communications, Green & Healthy Homes Initiative, 2714 Hudson Street, Baltimore, MD 21224.
The name, trademarks, service marks, brand names and logos (collectively ” Marks”) appearing on this Site are owned by GHHI and others. You are not authorized to display or use the Marks in any manner without expressed permission.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Site may provide links to other websites maintained by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience only and do not reflect endorsement, affiliation, relationship or sponsorship by GHHI with respect to the provider of such links or the quality, reliability or other characteristic feature of such linked site. GHHI is not responsible in any manner for damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products or other material on or available from such sites.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall GHHI or its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages for any matter arising from or relating to this agreement or your use of this site, including, without limitation, your use or inability to use the site, any changes to or inaccessibility of the site, delay, failure, unauthorized access to or alteration of any transmission or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, any transaction or agreement entered into through the site, or any data or material from a third person accessed on or through the site, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort or otherwise.
This Agreement is made in and shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America, without reference to conflicts of laws. If you access this site from locations outside Maryland or the United States, you are voluntarily and purposefully availing yourself of the laws of the State of Maryland, United States of America, and you are solely responsible for compliance with all your local laws. Access to the Site from locations where the Site’s contents may be unlawful is prohibited.