GHHI’s outreach and education team provides training to a broad set of stakeholders interested in the prevention of childhood lead poisoning, asthma reduction and the creation of healthy, safe and energy efficient housing. Trainings are customized to the audience.
Who is it For?
Outreach events and trainings target a variety of stakeholders, including:
- Community members
- Rental Property Owners
- Doctors, nurses, and other health care providers
Trainings offered by GHHI’s Maryland Direct Services team include:
- Prevention education for parents and childcare providers
- “How to” trainings on lead safety for contractors
- Legal service trainings for both rental property owners and tenants to maintain compliance with Maryland law
- Trainings on lead testing guidelines and best practices for health care providers
In addition, GHHI team members travel to local events regularly to provide outreach to the community around GHHI’s services. To see a calendar of upcoming events and trainings, click here
To schedule a training, or to invite a GHHI representative to come to your event, contact Outreach Director Marche Taylor (443)-842-5715.