The GHHI Lead Free Lancaster Housing Intervention Manager will provide on-site support for the implementation of the Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health (LGH) Lead Free Lancaster Project, with the support of the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative (GHHI) national technical assistance team and executive leadership. The Housing Intervention Manager will be responsible for meeting project benchmarks and deliverables, supervising program staff, tracking and managing program progress, and reporting to LGH program staff and management to ensure the successful implementation of Lead-Free Lancaster’s residential lead remediation services to families across Lancaster County, PA.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage Project: Provide on-site support for unit production and related activities in the Lead-Free Lancaster program office in Lancaster, PATrack and ensure achievement of project benchmarks according to the schedule set forth by LGH in the Lead-Free Lancaster annual planning process, include lead inspections/risk assessments, lead hazard remediation (home repair) project completion, lead clearance, and per-unit expenditures.
- Manage Relationships with Lead Inspector/Risk Assessors and Lead Remediation Contractors: Identify, recruit, and liaise with certified lead risk assessors and lead remediation contractors. Track contractor performance and adherence to program guidelines and protocols. Perform quality assurance/quality control inspections and unit clearance inspections on a per-unit basis as needed.
- Supervise Housing Intervention Specialist(s): Assist in the hiring and training of one to two Housing Intervention Specialist positions and supervise staff on an ongoing basis. Set expectations and manage performance in accordance with the processes and protocols set by GHHI Human Resources team and executive leadership.
- Report to LGH and Other Relevant Stakeholders: Organize and run weekly reporting meetings with LGH program management staff and GHHI leadership, produce weekly, monthly and quarterly progress and expenditure reports.
- Track Key Impact Metrics: Utilize a customized data system to track and analyze key impact indicators, assist GHHI research staff and external researchers in implementing program evaluation and impact research plans.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings and community outreach events organized through the Lead-Free Lancaster program
- Assist in the production and dissemination of program information and communications materials
- Actively report progress to leadership at GHHI
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum three to five years’ experience managing a lead poisoning prevention program, administering federal housing-related funding, or managing residential construction/home repair programs in the government or non-profit sectors. Current or former lead inspector/risk assessor certification (PA preferred). Experience working with data to track and report on performance. Experience managing construction-related budgets, experience managing staff.
This is a full-time, exempt position based out of our Lancaster, PA. Position includes full benefits package and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Green and Healthy Homes Initiative (GHHI) is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive work environment. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.