Please join us for our 7th Annual Executive Leadership Institute, presenting opportunities for educational sessions, direct dialogue with leaders from key sectors, cross-sector discussions, peer exchange and networking.
The Leadership Institute offers the best and brightest thinking in the green and healthy housing movement and Pay for Success field. As the preeminent annual meeting of practitioners implementing an integrated health and energy based housing intervention system, this year’s Institute will cover an array of topics specifically designed to help you create a 2017 strategic plan to further your site’s goals. Sessions will include:
- Integrated Partnerships: Outcome Broker Essentials and Learning Network Development
- Engaged Electeds: Making the Healthy Housing Movement a Priority for Elected Officials
- Site Sustainability: Making the Case for Your Impact
- Site Data: Collecting Data and Presenting the Unseen Benefits of Healthy Housing
- A Pay for Success Track that includes sessions on partnering with healthcare providers and presenting impactful data
ELI will also feature content experts and other GHHI sites from across the country to deep-dive into subject matter-relevant topics, such as:
- Water Conservation
- Healthy Building Materials
- Aging Well
The 2016 GHHI Executive Leadership Institute aims to deliver the tools and information to advance your work and help you lead important changes at the local, state and federal level.